Pack it up
- Over-sized cashmere pashmina & socks – to travel from the airport to the cellar
- Small cross body purse or wristlet – wine cellars may not have hooks for your purse
- Travel umbrella – even in a drought you never know when a little drizzle will come
- Wine skin – protect your goods (wine bottles that is)
- Snacks – you’re on vacation, skip the diet
- Lingerie – Sleep well (or don’t)
- Take “Party Smart” to ease that headache and feel better the next morning! (Or a Bloody Mary)
- Scarves, Sundresses & Sandals – But not stilettos. We all love a sexy 5-inch heel but don’t want to sink into the lawn.
- Sunglasses (w/strap) & hats (fedora or visor) to shield your face from the sun.
- Sport the Sneaker – Standing, tasting & walking. Travel any terrain with these kicks
Chill in the Cellar, but don’t freeze
- Denim – When in doubt, denim. Pair with basic t-shirt or blouse. Keep it comfy!
- Vest – Napa vintners often sport the look. Great for layering & fighting cellar chills.
- Flats, wedges or boots & socks –Keep the toes toasty.
- Layer it up – Casual blazer, sweater or heavier jacket (if you get cold easily)
- Dress it up. Take a black daytime t-shirt dress & accessorize w/ statement necklace, scarf or bright-colored wedge or heel. Layer up with a blazer or denim jacket.
- Feeling panty? Leggings or dark denim paired with an embellished top.
- Jump into the night with a plain or patterned jumpsuit. No thinking involved.